Skip to content
- For best results, burn your candle wax to the edge of the container during the first burn.
- Keep candle free from foreign materials, including match sticks and wick trimmings.
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when wax is 1/4 inch from the bottom of the container.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Keep away from drafts.
- Trim cotton wicks to 1/4 inch before each burn.
- Trim wooden wicks to 1/8 inch before burn.
- Place Container on a level, heat-proof surface within sight and away from drapery, lampshades or any flamable materials.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never move a hot or burning candle... Caution! Hot wax can burn skin.
- Never use water or liquid to put out a Candle. Blow out gently or smother flame with a lid.
- Use at your own risk.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.